Update on Coleman Fat Grafting to the Nose
You may remember this person who I showed you on my blog 2 ½ years ago (at that time she was only one year after her first procedure). She returned to my office for a Zeltiq treatment, extremely satisfied with her appearance now. I was able to obtain photographs of her that are now one year after her second (and final) nasal procedure with me.
She had been operated upon by some of the most famous nasal surgeons in the world. One year after her second procedure, you can see remarkable softening of the irregular cartilages along with an apparent thickening of the skin over the entire nose.
A thin layer of fat placed immediately beneath the skin creates support for the skin and covers irregularities from visible pieces of cartilage and bone. Concentration of the fat grafts into specific areas may improve the light reflex down the middle of the nose or change the proportion of one part of the nose to another.
Written by the office staff at TriBeCa Plastic Surgery
Read about Dr. Coleman’s development of these special procedures in Cosmetic Surgery Times.
For more information please refer to earlier posts:
- The treatment of face and neck scars with structural fat grafting
- Dr. Sydney Coleman presents LipoStructure to maxillofacial and craniofacial surgeons
- Treatment of the aging hand with LipoStructure
- NY Times shows photos of progressive improvement in skin quality with Coleman Fat Grafting
- Coleman Structural Fat Grafting to the Nose
© Coleman 2011